Spectral Interaction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spectral Interaction

World of Warcraft Private Server!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ideals for the server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sparkz

Ideals for the server Empty
PostSubject: Ideals for the server   Ideals for the server Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:45 am

You could allways make a levelroad, events , Starter vendor. People like that stuff and also loads of pvp.

Sparkz Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ideals for the server   Ideals for the server Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 10:36 am

Thank you very much for your input. Yes I think we will work on a leveling road in the future, but right now we have to finish the malls and some other stuff

-Naxin
Back to top Go down
https://spectralinteraction.board-directory.net
Death

PostSubject: Idea   Ideals for the server Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 2:47 pm

well, t3 is great and all but, the t3 dosnt really give any options for classes like warriors or any class that can heal. It would be nice if t2.5 (AQ sets) where added. they allow people the option to dps if the t3 makes them heal or tank.

oh yeah custom weps =o

Oh yeah , ive noticed that when i am on 50% of the people are gms. When they are on they also usually go off and do GM stuff. Sad

oh yeah btw this server are teh r0xx0rz b0xx0rz
Back to top Go down
jcshirreffs@gmail.com

PostSubject: recruiting   Ideals for the server Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:15 pm

still working on recruiting atm right now we have around 6-8 GMs i believe and around 30 players total, but right now the GMs are the only very active ones atm, once we get more people there should be actual people on the server not just GMs:P

also as to the gear problem we are creating solutions now. right now we have an obstical course where if you win you can stay there til a Gm can assist you and you will receive a piece of T6 gear of your choice. and we will be adding more ways to get gear. also as more people join the server you can begin to raid for gear.
Back to top Go down
Death

PostSubject: Re: Ideals for the server   Ideals for the server Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:21 pm

If we dont want t6 can we have others? like what if we want s3? imo s3 > t6.
is there a video of this server on youtube? i think we would get some peeps from there if they saw the mall and some pvp or somthin
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ideals for the server   Ideals for the server Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 9:30 pm

Well. I am very sorry that we have 8 gms. But we really needed a strong foundation to get everything done. Everyone has thier job. I mean we got 2 malls done in the same day and some event things. Thank you very much for your inputs.

-Naxin
Back to top Go down
https://spectralinteraction.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideals for the server   Ideals for the server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideals for the server
Page 1 of 1