Spectral Interaction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spectral Interaction

World of Warcraft Private Server!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Falko for GM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jcshirreffs@gmail.com

Falko for GM Empty
PostSubject: Falko for GM   Falko for GM Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 3:10 pm

i would like to be a GM because i have over 2 years of experience with retail WoW and because i have a lot of ideas and would be happy to implement them or to help implement them in this server in some way. because i love helping people and talking to people and generally am just a people person all around. I used to do lots of exploring on Retail WoW and i found a lot of neat things and places that would be perfect for implementing new areas for design and reconstruction or just for messing around and hanging with friends, while i may not know every single GM command i know many of them and i learn quickly. i play about 5-8 hours a day generally and am very friendly.

Some things about me, i live in the US in Minnesota and i love Gaming, swimming, biking, hanging with friends, rock climbing, and just doing random crazy shit.lol

well i hope you like me

Falko
Back to top Go down
oskargebl93

Falko for GM Empty
PostSubject: hhahhah   Falko for GM Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:15 am

you suck forget it
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Falko for GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falko for GM   Falko for GM Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 10:37 am

Wow oskar you really are a fag. You dont make decisions asshole and just so you know. Falko is a GM and i kicked u off. Fucker.
Back to top Go down
https://spectralinteraction.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

Falko for GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falko for GM   Falko for GM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falko for GM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spectral Interaction :: Applications-
Jump to: