Spectral Interaction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spectral Interaction

World of Warcraft Private Server!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hello, read :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
emilgebl94

hello, read :D Empty
PostSubject: hello, read :D   hello, read :D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 12:16 pm

i would like to be a Gm Very Happy i dont know what u need to know but this its some info about what i can and about me:

I know much about gm's i can learn all the commands and i allrdy know like .revive,speed,summon,appear and i can learn stuff from everything im a nice person i like to pvp and help other Very Happy i would love to be a gm on this server, i know much about what a gm need to do and know, well i have been gm on lots of servers deathstorm and some diff, well, tell me if u need more im good at english but it can be some bad grammas but im from sweden not accutley england Very Happy but anyway lol! i would love to be gm Very Happy tell me if u need something more.

Well stuff about me: i Live in Sweden my name its Emil (secret) and my age a secret, Well Enjoy this server and this post Very Happy well even if i dont get Gm i will keep play this server.. as i said tell if u need something more. PS: what did loveme do.. he say he didn't do anything and the mage guy that say stuff its a shit i promise i can even show that he didn't got rooted by him
Back to top Go down

hello, read :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spectral Interaction :: Applications :: Gamemaster Applications-
Jump to: