Spectral Interaction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spectral Interaction

World of Warcraft Private Server!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

whats been going on?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
falko

whats been going on? Empty
PostSubject: whats been going on?   whats been going on? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 12:35 pm

would someone like to fill me in on when or if the server will be coming back up? or at least with whats going on. cause it has been 2 weeks since its been down and i feel i deserve to at least know the situation. if the server doesn't come back up that is fine. but i would be very happy if it did because i stopped playing retail last week so i could devote my time to this server but if it isn't coming back i will return to retail i guess.

but just let me know either is fine.
Back to top Go down
r2d257

Location : MY world... it's just a little different than yours

whats been going on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats been going on?   whats been going on? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:31 pm

Well.... it's been about 3 weeks since it's been down. I know Naxxin was going on a trip or something, but they said he was suposed to be back in like 5 days... as you can see it's been a little longer than that Sad I don't know if it's gona be back up soon or what cuz I didn't get a chance to find a way to get in touch with Naxxin before he left Crying or Very sad But I do hope the server is back up soon... I would just find another server to play while you wait for the answer. I play on Fusion but I would much rather play on this one. For one : it's not NEAR as crowded; two : not near as many hackers so huge less chance of random crashes; and three : Not exactly over powered people like donors on Fusion. This is a smoothly run server and is not OVER populated.... yet, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://c3.3rd-evolution.net

whats been going on?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spectral Interaction :: Our Server-
Jump to: