Spectral Interaction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spectral Interaction

World of Warcraft Private Server!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The trial version of wow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Death

The trial version of wow Empty
PostSubject: The trial version of wow   The trial version of wow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:19 pm

kk i followed what the guide said . downloaded the BC and WoW. it said they where trial. k sat here for hours DLing . then installing . and now it dosnt work.. when i try to log in it stops at "success" and when i click cancel it says rerieving realmlist for about a second then goes to session has timed out OMG!!
Back to top Go down
jcshirreffs@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: The trial version of wow   The trial version of wow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:29 pm

did you make sure to change the realm list appropriately? cause that might be an issue if you have it misspelled
Back to top Go down
Death

PostSubject: Re: The trial version of wow   The trial version of wow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:31 pm

Yeha i spelled it right, i checked and checked again. i hope i didnt sit here for nothin =(
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The trial version of wow   The trial version of wow Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 9:27 pm

I know exactly what your problem is. You have not run the patches. You must download the 2.3 patch. Then upgrade to 2.3.0 or 2.3.1 or 2.3.3.
Back to top Go down
https://spectralinteraction.board-directory.net
Death

PostSubject: Re: The trial version of wow   The trial version of wow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 4:19 pm

well , after i posted i tried again , turns out yeah i had to patch =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The trial version of wow   The trial version of wow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The trial version of wow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spectral Interaction :: Our Server :: How to Connect!-
Jump to: